Monday, August 15, 2011

Had a great weekend.

I had a such a nice weekend! I felt pretty good all weekend long too! Tired, but that seems to be a daily thing lately.

Saturday I drove for the first time in weeks. Felt good! Madison and I went to the movies and saw The Help. It was a nice day. Later that evening David and I went to dinner with some co workers. It was so nice, I had not seen them in two months. I go back to work a week from today, I am excited! I will say I am worried too, I go back to work Monday and have my second treatment that Wed. If I have the same type side effects as I did after round 1 I will NOT be able to work Friday and Saturday. I am just going to think the best and say a prayer!

Got off track there, sorry.

Sunday we went to Sequim to the Olympic game park! If you have never been I suggest you go! It was so much fun. I have great pictures and some funny video. If you are friends with me on FB, check them out! When we got home Sunday night I was beyond exhausted!

I'm feeling pretty good today. Tired, of course. Other than that just trying to get some things done around the house this week.

I have to go get my blood drawn again this week. I have to go to the hospital once a week. I think I should have a special parking spot..haha!
I am dealing with more hair loss. Its a good party trick though...look at me I can pull out clumps of hair! I am noticing some bare spots. A few other people have noticed how thin its getting. My daughter likes to point out where there is a spot of hair missing. She is so sweet. One of my moms good friends daughter is a hair dresser, she has offered to come to me to shave my head. I think I may take her up on it. My younger brother and husband have both offered to do it too. I just think maybe a professional will do a better job. I don't know maybe you can't screw up shaving a head...

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete