Friday, August 5, 2011

Day two after my first round.

I never knew how much energy took to hold my head upright, until today. Yesterday I did just fine. A tad tired toward the evening but nothing I could not handle. Today is a different story. I am beyond exhausted and I didn't do a darn thing! My belly has been upset all day, dry heaves started as soon as I got up. I was not hungry at all, but my dear husband forced me to eat. Half an orange later and I was done. A few minutes later and that orange was back up and out! I have slept the most of the day, tried watching movies with my daughter, but even that was exhausting. I have stopped vomiting and dry heaving, even after a small bowl of cereal. So, thats good.

 I hate that I have not brushed my hair or even put on a bra today. I feel lazy. I know I am doing what my body is demanding...but, still.

No comments:

Post a Comment