Monday, August 8, 2011

5 days after my first treatment.....

I am finally feeling human today! Wow, what an interesting few days its been! At least I know what to expect for future treatments!!

Yesterday, I was really weak. I could not open my pill bottle or even remove the cap from the toothpaste. I only removed myself from the couch to use the bathroom and to go upstairs to bed. Speaking of stairs, those things are the devil!! Trying to up stairs when you have zero strength is a true chore. I think it took me literally five minutes to get the whole way up. I also had a headache from hell yesterday!

Today I find I still tire VERY easily and don't have my usual strength. I will take that over vomiting and diarrhea any time! My appetite is still gone, have to force myself to eat. I find I do feel sick and nauseated if I do not eat. I can sit up today without it taking everything I've got, which is a real plus too! Also, I ran the vacuum today too. I did have to sit right afterwards, but I did it! (its the little things I tell ya)! 

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you feel better today sweety. Does your doctor not have you on anything for the nausea? I think that you should be on something for it. Of course you do not want to eat if it makes your tummy upset and you think you are going to vomit every time.

    Still praying for you always.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete